Sunday, March 22, 2009

VAMPS AMERICA TOUR 2009



VAMPS have announced at their MySpace Blog that they are going to have an AMERICA TOUR this year. No details have been posted yet, but I guess I am so excited about it.

I remember saying that if Laruku or HYDE or VAMPS coming to this country to perform, no matter how far the city that they pick, I am going to go there and watch them for sure. And then five hours later I got an email notification from VAMPS Blog: Announcing their AMERICA TOUR. Right after that I was like 'Oh my gosh! I am so gonna go for sure!!!!', and then I couldn't sleep because I was too excited. Hahahaha... Since the details haven't been posted yet, I'm still worried whether I can make it or not. I just hope that the timing is right and I can acquire the ticket. I will be doing my best to attend the concert for sure!!!

Note: The image above is taken from VAMPS MySpace blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Yeah, Anis was reallllly nice. He was very laid back and friendly. I felt bad that I didn't know who he was before so I could be more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pei, if you ever get the chance to see VAMPS live there, make sure you post the complete report of it, okay?

    ^^
    cheers
    -niken-

    ReplyDelete