Monday, July 18, 2005

Accident happens suddenly (L'Arc InsuranceTM)

Oh yeah, I screwed up again this morning. Remember my old post during Fall semester when I woke up late till I missed my chemistry class and 45-minute late to work? This wake-up problem occurred again today, even worse I woke up around 8:20 when I was supposed to be at work at 6 a.m. I supposed my manager was mad at me.

Anyway, I had set up 3 alarms so how on earth could it happen? Is that because I really slept like a pig so I didn't hear all of the rings? Or is that because the alarms didn't ring at all. Hummmm... I don't know what's going on.

However, I don't feel as bad as my first time encountering this situation. Why? I don't know. Maybe I've turned into a bad girl after all. Hehehehe... =P Or maybe my morality has been degraded. Oh well, I'll make sure I arrive on time tomorrow.

I'm really surprised to find my first essay and my service learning analysis got perfect scores (100/100). Wow! That's great! Thank you for all of you who have helped me: Ms. C, my dear, Mr. W, Ms. D, and Mr. D. But this is not the time to relax yet. I just found out that the second essay will be due this Wednesday (two days from now)! S***t! T__T That means I may not have any chance to check my essay to two of my most valuable correctors. Dear.... I hope you still have time... And my only native speaker corrector, Ms. D. I hope I can see her tomorrow as she is usually very busy.

Okay, time to get everything done! I'll write you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment