Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Why Are Human Beings Never Satisfied?

Do you realize that human beings never feel satisfied? After getting what they want, they will ask for more. As for myself, being a perfectionist, I never feel satisfied either. Well, not never, but very rare.

When I was a child, I wanted to wear glasses to give me an intellectual impression. Now, if I could, I'd rather not wear my glasses. Also when I was a child, I wanted to be older, so I could do everything that I wanted. Now, I have a lot lot lot of problems. If I could, I would rather be a little child forever, coz I wouldn't have to think about my problems. All I had to do are playing, eating, and sleeping. When I was still in Indonesia, I really dreamt of studying abroad. Now, I want to go home.

There are still so many examples that I can't write them all. The conclusion is I, so do all human beings, never feel satisfied with all that we get. We never know why, maybe this is the basic characteristic of human beings. I wonder when we will stop asking for something...

No comments:

Post a Comment