Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Soccer Time!

I haven't watched professional soccer for a long time! The last match I watched was the Final Euro 2004 where Portugal lost to Greece. Hmmm... I wonder what happened to Serie A (Lega Calcio/Italian First Class League) right now. I heard the number of teams were increased. And Milan is in second position on the classification, isn't it? What makes me surprised is Parma. Although last season Parma didn't consist of famous players, it could still reach the fifth place. But now what? Second from last!? My goodness... I think I know some of the reasons, maybe it's because Prandelli left them and the new coach is so bad, and perhaps it's also because of the money crisis that it had to sell some of its young, good, and talented players. That's too bad... Although I'm not a Parma fan anymore, I still want Parma to stay in a good standing in Serie A. Yea, Parma was the first soccer team that I liked.

There are other surprising things happening too. Parma changed its name from Parma AC (Associazione Calcio) to Parma FC (Football Club). I don't really like this change. For me, AC is better since it's the original name! Hehehe... Then, a lot of players got married and had new babies. Andriy Shevchenko, Genaro Gattuso, Alessandro Costacurta, hmmm... who else... I forgot, but I knew there were more.

Moreover, this is the most surprising news! Kaká will get married in January 2005! I don't know if this is just a gossip or not. But if it's true, that's so young... Kaká is still 22 and his girlfriend, Caroline, is still 16! Whoaa.... She's lucky as Kaká never meets me, coz if he does, he will leave her and look for me! ^^;; Aiyoooo.... too much dreaming, Pei! Hehehe... Anyway, I think they are an ideal couple, coz Kaká is so cute and Caroline is pretty too. I heard they have been in a relationship for more than 3 years. Wow!!! I will pray for their happiness...

Okay, that's all for today's soccer time. If you have some news related to Serie A, or AC Milan specifically, please tell me! Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment