Friday, July 17, 2009

HYDE, here I come!

I've wanted to make a post for quite sometime, but my computer is broken and so I didn't really have a chance to do so. I'm using someone else's computer at the moment so I can't write that long. I promise I'll tell you about the computer pretty soon, as I'm getting a new computer in a few days =)

With that being said, for now I'm just going to give a quick update. In a few hours I'm going to Seattle! I'm going to attend a VAMPS concert as planned. This is going to be my first time attending my favorite artist's concert, and it's HYDE no less. Add the autograph session opportunity, of course I'm super duper excited! There are a lot of uncertainties at the moment, I'm a little worried but hopefully everything will be fine. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck! =D

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It's been a while since the last time i commented on your page, and now.. Wiw. You've moved out with a new address. What's up with the old one?

    Mbak, I have several questions. I know that you're taking your study abroad. In the US, if I'm not mistaken? Well, for a start, I'd like to ask you what steps did you take to enroll to Univ there? I need some advice because I'm planning to continue my study abroad but I'm blind of what step should I take next after high school. Bunch of thanks :)

    ReplyDelete