Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sick

After quite a long time successfully living this kind of life, my physical and mental capabilities finally broke down. Waking up around 7 am, leaving apartment at 7:30, working + school + club activities + job hunting + etc. non-stop without any break and finally going back home at 6 in the evening, continue with studying + other club activities + future planning and finally going to bed at 2 am. That's my lifestyle up until now. It was going so well but yesterday night I got sick. Pretty bad, to the point that I couldn't do things that I usually like to do. And today I just feel like resting at home without doing anything.

I hope tomorrow I can go back to the usual schedule because there are still so many things that need to be done!!!

Let's work hard, everyone!!! \(^o^)/

1 comment:

  1. hey pei :) trisna ni inget ga? xp p kbr?? hehe.. get some good rest n get well soon!

    ReplyDelete