Thursday, September 4, 2008

Terror of Horror

A few minutes ago, just when I got home and changed my clothes and got on the bed to relax, I saw something. A terror... A horror... Were my eyes failing me? I didn't think so, I just changed my glasses with an updated prescriptions recently. There it was, on the floor, a spider as big as 4 centimeters.

Was it dead? To be safe, I had to step on it and throw it away. But I would never do it without wearing sandals and having a piece of tissue paper with me. Just when I grabbed a tissue paper and wore my glasses, the spider moved away so fast! Shoot! If it got away, I wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully tonight knowing that the spider might roam around me freely. Usually when there were people around me, I would just scream and let people take care of it. But then I was alone, and if I did not do anything about it, it might crawl on me when I slept tonight. Yucks!

So, complete with my war equipments, I went around looking for the spider. As soon as I found it, without any further hesitation, I stepped on it and pressed my foot (with the sandal of course) harder to make sure it really died. After about ten seconds I lifted my foot and it did not seem to move at all, which means it was safe to take it with tissue and throw it away. I flushed it down the toilet, and to be safe again, I flushed the toilet the second time. Yes, that was the degree of my paranoia if you asked, bugs and the likes are a BIG NO NO for me.

The big question is, where did it come from? I just hoped there are no bug/spider nests around my apartment. Otherwise I am so gonna freak out and call a 24-hour exterminator right away.

On a side note, I was fortunate enough that the big spider was not a tarantula. If it was, I would leave my apartment and call the management emergency contact number right away.

1 comment:

  1. Pei..pei
    Gwe pengen liat pas lu kejar2an ama tuh laba2
    Oia, link gwe yah
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete