Monday, July 9, 2007

Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World

Well, my eyes are kind of swollen now. Too much crying for the day. Hahaha... I just finished watching Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World. It is also known as Socrates in Love or Sekai no Chuusin de, Ai wo Sakebu or simply Sekachu. I would say the drama is pretty good. The storyline might be too slow or too long at some parts, but hang in there, keep on watching and you'll see some touching moments. I cried a lot, although not as much as when I watched 1 Litre of Tears. Still, I recommend you to watch this drama.

If I'm not wrong, there are two versions of this film. One is the movie version and the other one is this drama that I watched. I haven't watched the movie version yet so I can't tell whether it's good or not. I liked the drama, especially the girl who played Hirose Aki. She's pretty. But I don't like the guy who played Matsumoto Sakutaro. I guess it's because I watched him the first time in Densha Otoko. In this drama he also played as a weak guy. That's why I kinda want to slap him for being so weak =P~~

If you wanna watch this drama online, go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/ and search for "crying out love". Watch from the first episode until the last one. If you watch from the very beginning until the end and you don't produce any tears at all (especially during episode 11), then you are really a cold person. Hahahaha...

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I watched the movie version and it was boring. The drama is much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment