For those of you who still follow the soccer news, why don't you tell me???
- Hidetoshi Nakata doesn't play in Italy anymore! I knew that he moved from Parma to Bologna, then from Bologna to Fiorentina. But I never imagined that he would play in Bolton Wanderers (England). Anyway, I read his diary and he said he would like to go back to school if he had time. He wanted to go to school overseas (not Japan). That means, is it possible that he's gonna study in this city??? -> TAK MUNGKIN!!!!!! =P
- Shinji Ono changed his website completely and all the English version is gone! Oh well, for those of you who understand Japanese can check this out: Shinji Ono's Official Website. Shinji finally has a bald head again. The last time I saw him, his hair was so weird. Now it's better =)
- Alessandro Del Piero got married already. Wow! This is NEWS after lots of speculation and uncertainty. If I'm not wrong his wife's nickname is Sonia. My dear friend, Ms. AS, are you still loyal to Del Piero???? =P
- Francesco Totti is also married already. If I'm not wrong, his wife's name is Ilary Blassi (American model?).
- Alessandro Nesta's website, in which I'm an official member of the fans club, is closed. Now I don't know how he's doing. Hello handsome, how are you doing???
- Wondering about Fabio Cannavaro and his kids (Martina and Christian), and also his brother, Paolo Cannavaro. How are they doing? I'm still not successful to find some news about them.
- I missed a lot of chat opportunities with a soccer player such as with Pippo Inzaghi and Alberto Gilardino. Nyuuuu.... If you haven't known already, I've chatted (with the real person through the official website of the club!) with Sebastien Frey (in which he answered 'have s*x' in one of my question -> I never forget this coz he was my favorite player at that time, so it hurt me a lot! =P), AC Parma's coach at that time (duh I forgot his name! Oh ya Cesare Prandelli!), and my cute little Kaká (This one required a sacrifice coz on the next day I had two Final Exams! It didn't matter though =P). I also joined the chat with Alessandro Costacurta, but unfortunately he didn't answer my questions at all. Then, my fan letter for Shinji Ono twice appeared in his official website. The last one was my contact to Adrian Mutu via his official website. I got his reply sent right to my email, but I wasn't sure if he was really the one who replied me. Still, that's so nice though. I actually tried to send a real letter to Kaká via AC Milan's address, but no luck! Huehueheuehueheu...
- Last but not least, my lovely Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite a.k.a. Kaká. Ohhhhhhmaiiiiigaaaattttt! I just found out that Kaká is getting married soon, on December 23rd to Caroline Celico, which is only 18 years old (Kaká is 23 years old). Oweeeeee... so young, eh? I was browsing around and found their dating pics. SO ROMANTIC!!!! Aihhhhh.... I wanna have a romantic, cute, and handsome guy like that! Ihihihihi... (O_o someone is gonna get jealous). I saw Kaká wearing a ring now, is that an engagement ring? Another thing I found out in one of the websites: topless Kaká picture. OMG!!!! He is so SEXY!!!! Huahaahahahahahaha... If you like Kaká and are strong enough to see a sexy cute guy, see this link. Look at the post by kakacalcio dated November 21, 2005 at 12:19. Oh well, ihihihihihih... Never mind me. I'm just a little bit crazy after not seeing him for a long time. You know I'm a big fan of him. Anyway, to see more about Kaká, check this out: Kaká by Wikipedia or Kaká by my past post.
Well, now I also start to wonder about F1! How is Juan Pablo Montoya and Kimi Raikkonen? Long time no see... Time to surf again! ^^